GeoMD tailors a team of engineering, design and construction trade specialists. The GeoMD team is complimented with a full spectrum of specialty geotechnical engineering expertise.
Distressed property investigations of damage, deterioration, or collapse of a structure or its foundations; evaluation of possible causes of settlements and/or heave or other forms of ground deformations, such as expansive soils, collapsible soils, or corrosive or erodible soils, sinkholes, creep potential, moisture intrusion or drying; and damage induced by earthquakes and other natural causes.
- Distress Property Evaluation
- Detailed inspection and photographic documentation of distress
- Site Investigations and Foundation Studies
- Geotechnical Instrumentation Installation and Monitoring
- Geotechnical Exploration Drilling, Soil Sampling, Rock Coring and Logging
- Field Testing, In-Situ Testing, Special Studies
- Landslide, Mudslide Assessments and Mitigation
- Property/site evaluations
- Understanding Unusual and Difficult Soil Behavior
- Building floors level (“manometer”) survey
- Baseline and periodic monitoring of distress
- As-built plans and site data records research
- Assessment of potential causes or geotechnical conditions possibly affecting distressed property
- Landslide and Slope Creep Evaluation and Remediation
- Pipeline Installation, Trenching, Bore and Jacking, TBM, Micro-tunneling
- Specialty Ground Modification/Improvement
- Alternative repair concepts, where warranted
your geostructural needs.